Bay Window Installation
Learn More About the Benefits of Bay Windows
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
Bay Window Installation
When it comes to renovating your home with new windows, it’s not uncommon for homeowners to get overwhelmed with the number of choices they have to select from in terms of color, style, and grid pattern.
Luckily, when homeowners choose Local Home Pro for their next window project, they can choose from numerous window styles with ease.
While the style of window you choose may depend on how much ventilation and natural light you wish to have in each room, bay windows are a unique choice for homeowners who are looking to let fresh air and light into their home while adding extra space.
What Are Bay Windows?
Unlike other windows on the market, bay windows consist of three frames that project outwards and away from the walls of your home to create a beautiful and stylistic design.
While it is likely that your home is already structurally built to support bay windows, homeowners who wish to add this style to their home can still achieve this with some extra renovations.
Since bay windows are more of a design trend, rather than a style of window, homeowners can choose between the following types of windows to include:
- Casement Windows
- Picture Windows
- Double-Hung Windows
- Awning Windows
Where to Place Bay Windows in Your Home
One of the benefits of choosing to install bay windows in your home is that they can provide rooms with extra space and natural light. Therefore, when deciding which rooms to renovate with a bay window consider these possible placements:
- In your kitchen
- In your living room
- In your bedrooms
- In your home office
The Benefits of Installing Bay Windows In Your Home
Still on the fence of whether or not you should invest in bay windows for your home? Take a look at these benefits you may not be aware of:
- Bay windows add extra natural light and ventilation into your home all year round, and can also provide you with a 180 degree unobstructed view of the outside world
- They can enhance the curb appeal of your home by adding an architectural design element
- Bay windows can increase your interior square footage, add extra seating, storage, or a cozy reading nook
- They can help increase the value of your home
- They are extremely versatile and will complement almost every room in your home
- You can choose between a selection of colors, different styles of windows, and grid patterns for a custom fit
The Disadvantages of Bay Window Installation
While there are numerous benefits of installing bay windows in your home, we want homeowners to feel confident in choosing the right style for their home improvement project.
This is why we have also comprised a list of potential disadvantages that may influence your decision before investing in bay window installation. Take a look at the list below:
- If your home does not already have the wall cut outs for bay windows, you will need further renovations that may require extra funds in your budget
- Bay windows may reduce your privacy if you do not purchase blinds or curtains
- The wall can become structurally unbalanced if you do not hire a professional window installation contractor
- Bay windows are larger, therefore require more window treatments compared to other styles
While there may be some cons associated with installing this style of window in your home, it will all depend on your personal preferences, as well as the renovation budget you are working with.
Window Installation Contractors You Can Trust
Here at Local Home Pro, we understand how important it is to work with window installation contractors you can trust. We are partnered with local contractors in your neighborhood who have been vetted for experience, reputability, and customer satisfaction, so you can tackle your home improvement project with confidence. All window installation contractors that work with Local Home Pro install high-quality windows that are made out of durable materials.
When you choose to install bay windows manufactured by industry leading brands, not only can you enhance your home’s curb appeal, but you also benefit from:
- Having the opportunity to choose between different colors, sizes, and grid patterns to match the interior and exterior of your home.
- Potential energy savings year round without sacrificing the comfort of your home, regardless of the weather outside.
- Double or triple-paned glass options sealed and filled with gas for added insulation against extreme weather conditions.
Bay Window Installation is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
With Local Home Pro, getting started with your new home renovation is easy. Simply follow the steps below to begin:
- Check the availability of our bay window installation professionals in your area.
- Schedule a FREE, no-obligation estimate tailored to your specific renovation desires and budget requirements.
- Work with local professionals to choose the perfect bay window replacements for your home.