- All services
- Concord, NC
Gutter Installation in Concord
Learn more about gutter installation in Concord, NC with Local Home Pro
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
Gutter Installation in Concord
Concord North Carolina is home to some of the top cultural and entertainment venues in the area. NASCAR’s Charlotte Motor Speedway, SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord, Frankie’s of Charlotte, and the Carolina Renaissance Festival are just a few of the surrounding area’s biggest attractions.
Beyond its proximity to Charlotte and its fun, welcoming atmosphere, Concord experiences a humid subtropical climate. This translates to long, hot summers and short winters, so if you love warm weather, then Concord might be your ideal destination. Concord typically experiences 213 sunny days each year. However, it also receives its fair share of rain, with roughly 44 inches annually (6 inches above the U.S. average of 38 inches). If you’re looking to prepare your Concord home for rain, one way to do so is by investing in your gutter system.
Gutters are one of the first lines of defense your home has against rain. They work to collect and divert water away from your home via the downspouts, helping to prevent flooding and water damage in the process. However, if your gutters aren’t functioning as they should, whether because they’re old and leaking or blocked with leaves, twigs, and other debris, it has the potential to wreak havoc on your home. From water seeping into your home’s foundation to water pooling around the base of your property, check out a few problems that may arise if water is unable to properly drain from your gutters:
- Water seeping into the foundation of your home, which may cause structural instability
- Water spilling over the edges of your gutters and pooling around the base of your house, possibly ruining your lawn or garden
- Sagging or cracked gutters (usually a symptom of old gutters)
- Stains down the exterior of your home
As you now know, gutters play an important role in the functioning of the home, and regular maintenance is one way to ensure that they are doing their job and diverting water properly. If you’ve noticed any of the signs or symptoms above, then you may wish to consider hiring a gutter installation professional to assess your gutter system. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place.
Local Home Pro can help make hiring a professional contractor in Concord easy. We understand how overwhelming home updates can be, which is why we’ve done the work for you, vetting contractors in your area and partnering with only those who offer high-quality, reliable work. Thus, when you hire a gutter installation professional through Local Home Pro, you can be confident that your project is in good hands.
Why You Should Invest in Gutter Protection for Your Concord Home
As a Concord homeowner, investing in gutter protection can be a great decision. This is because gutters can provide some benefits to your home. However, if not maintained properly, they can also wreak havoc on your property. For this reason, installing new gutters or having them cleaned by a professional can be a worthwhile investment. Beyond preventing water damage to your home, new gutters can also provide the following benefits:
- Newly installed gutters can help prevent flooding (LeafGuard® gutters are built to handle an impressive 32 inches of rainfall per hour)
- New LeafGuard® gutters can help prevent the build-up of leaves, branches, and other debris, saving you the task of having to regularly clean your gutters throughout the year
- Installing new gutters may help boost the property value and curbside appeal of your home (a bonus if you plan on selling your property in the future)
- New gutters may also help repel insects, such as mosquitos, making it more enjoyable to spend time in your backyard during the summer
- New gutters can help drain properly, preventing water from spilling over
- LeafGuard® gutters can also be fully customized to suit the exact dimensions of your home
Why You Should Hire a Professional to Install New Gutters on Your Concord Home
Though DIY projects might be trendy, there are some home renovation projects, such as gutter installation, that you may want to leave to the professionals. This is because installing new gutters can be a complicated and dangerous endeavor. Gutter installation can require the use of heavy-duty power tools and working high up on a ladder for an extended period of time, both of which can be risky. To avoid injuring yourself or installing your gutters incorrectly, hiring a professional contractor may be the best solution. For a list of reasons why you may wish to hire a gutter installation professional rather than doing it yourself, keep reading:
- Gutter installation can require heavy-duty power tools that some Concord homeowners may not already own. They can be expensive to buy and dangerous if you don’t know how to use them. A professional will already have this equipment on hand and know how to use it properly.
- Professional gutter installers are experts in their field and can offer their expertise and advice as to the best options for your home.
- Hiring a professional can help reduce the risk of injuring yourself while installing your new gutters, such as falling off the ladder. It can also help you avoid making any mistakes when installing your gutters, which can result in serious damage and cost more money in the long run.
- Hiring a professional gutter installer may also help save you time and energy. Rather than spending your precious downtime installing new gutters on your home, you can sit back and relax while a professional takes care of everything.
Schedule Your Concord Gutter Installation Today!
To help protect your home against the rainy season in North Carolina, installing new gutters can be a great decision, especially given the benefits that it offers.
Are you ready to take the plunge and invest in new gutters for your Concord home? You’ve come to the right place.
Get started with Local Home Pro by scheduling your free, in-house consultation. If you decide to move forward, you’ll be able to finalize all the details of your project before choosing an installation date that suits your schedule. It’s really that simple!
Book a FREE consultation for your gutter installation today and get ready to enjoy your brand new gutters.