HVAC Installation in Boca Raton
Learn more about HVAC installation in Boca Raton, FL with Local Home Pro
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
HVAC Installation in Boca Raton
Beaches, golf courses, art museums, jazz clubs, and upscale shopping - Boca Raton, Florida has something for everyone! If you live in this southeastern Florida city, then one of the things you may love most about it is the weather.
Boasting a humid subtropical climate, Boca Raton (known affectionately as “Boca” among the locals) enjoys warm weather almost year-round. June to September are the hottest months of the year, with temperatures reaching as high as 89 °F in August, while December, January, and February are the coldest months, and even yet, temperatures rarely dip below 61 °F.
Given the heat that Boca Raton experiences almost all year, local homeowners may wish to equip their homes with quality HVAC systems to ensure they remain cool, even during the summer. For those that don’t know, HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, and it is these systems that are responsible for the airflow throughout your home and ultimately ensuring your home is at a comfortable temperature.
If you are unsure whether your existing HVAC system is functioning as it should be, consider whether you’ve noticed any of the following signs:
- Your energy bills have gone up but you haven’t increased the usage of your HVAC system
- Your air conditioning unit or heat pump have SEER ratings of 10 or less, or your furnace has an AFUE rating of 80% or less
- Your HVAC system sounds like it’s constantly running
- Your air conditioner blows very little air and/or leaks water
- Your HVAC system is making loud or strange noises (such as a gurgling or rattling noise)
- The temperatures throughout your home are uneven, even between rooms on the same floor of your home
- Your air conditioner or heat pump is over 10 years old, and/or your furnace is 15-20 years old
If the telltale signs above seem familiar, then your HVAC system may need to be repaired or placed. At this point, it might be a good idea to hire a professional contractor to assess your system and offer their professional opinion. Local Home Pro has already partnered with top contractors in Boca Raton, all of whom have been vetted. This way, you can be sure that when you hire a contractor through Local Home Pro, your home will be in good hands.
Why You Should Invest in HVAC Installation for Your Boca Raton Home
As you now know, HVAC systems are responsible for the airflow in your home, as well as cooling and heating it to a desirable temperature. However, beyond making your home more enjoyable to spend time in, investing in HVAC installation may offer Boca Raton homeowners several other benefits. From possibly reducing the cost of your energy bills to boosting the property value of your home, check out a few other reasons why you may wish to invest in a new HVAC system for your home:
- A new HVAC system may increase the property value of your home (a bonus if you plan on selling anytime soon).
- A new HVAC system can make spending time indoors more enjoyable, as new systems usually provide consistent airflow levels, even heating and cooling, and better humidity control.
- Installing an energy-efficient HVAC system in your home can make you eligible for various rebates and incentives offered by your state government or utility provider.
- Energy-efficient HVAC units use less electricity, making them more environmentally friendly.
- Old HVAC systems can shake, rattle, and make other loud noises, whereas new units are designed to operate quietly.
- Energy-efficient HVAC units consume less electricity than less efficient units, which can help reduce the cost of your monthly energy bills.
Considerations When Installing A New HVAC System in Your Boca Raton Home
The next step in installing a new HVAC system in your Boca Raton home is deciding on the specific unit(s) you’d like to install. To make this decision, you may wish to consider the type of unit you’re looking for (furnace, heat pump, air conditioner, ductless system, etc.), as well as the size and energy efficiency of the unit. Keep reading to discover a few other factors you may wish to take into account when investing in a new HVAC system for your Boca Raton home:
- The climate of the region you live in: When choosing which type of HVAC unit to buy for your home, consider the climate of the city you live in. For example, Boca Raton often experiences warm weather year-round, and therefore you may decide that you don’t need heating capabilities and only require an air conditioner.
- The installation of the system: Once you’ve settled on an HVAC system for your home, you’ll need to decide who will install it. Although Boca Raton homeowners may be tempted to install their new HVAC system themselves, this could lead to potential issues. If you don’t know what you’re doing, it’s possible you’ll install it incorrectly which can lead to problems and cause more money in the long run. Alternatively, if you hire a professional contractor, they will have your new system installed quickly.
- The ducts in your home: If you don’t have air ducts in your Boca Raton home, then it may not be possible to install certain types of HVAC systems. However, there are several ductless systems on the market today that can still heat and cool your home efficiently.
- The energy efficiency of the HVAC unit: If you’re looking to go green and reduce your carbon footprint, then we recommend looking for energy-efficient air conditioners and heat pumps with SEER ratings of 15 or over and furnaces with AFUE ratings of over 90%.
- The size of your home: HVAC units are designed to suit certain spaces. Ideally, you’ll want to choose a system designed for the exact size of your home as units designed for larger homes but installed in smaller homes can lead to problems and vice versa.
Book Your Boca Raton HVAC Installation Now!
What are you waiting for? Get the ball rolling on your HVAC installation by scheduling your FREE consultation, and booking the installation for a time that suits your schedule. It’s that simple!