HVAC Installation in Clayton
Learn more about HVAC installation in Clayton, NC with Local Home Pro
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
HVAC Installation in Clayton
Located in Johnston County in North Carolina, Clayton is a charming town, situated less than a half an hour outside of Raleigh. Despite its small size with a population of roughly 28,000 people, there is plenty to do in Clayton. Whether you’re sipping on a local craft beer at Deep River Brewing Company or exploring the hiking and biking trails of the Clayton River Walk, Clayton is an exciting destination.
If you live in Clayton, then you might know that the city has a humid subtropical climate characterized by hot, muggy summers and short, cold winters. Clayton residents may experience temperatures as low as 33°F in the winter and as high as 89°F in the summer.
Given that Clayton has both hot and cold weather, local homeowners may wish to ensure that their heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are functioning properly. HVAC systems are responsible for heating and cooling your home, regulating airflow and reducing humidity levels. As such, it can be important to make sure that the HVAC system of your Clayton home is fully functional.
If you’re wondering whether your existing HVAC system may require replacement, consider checking for the following signs:
- The temperatures throughout your home are uneven, even between rooms on the same floor of your home
- It feels like your HVAC system is constantly running
- Your HVAC system has started making loud noises
- Your air conditioner or heat pump is over 10 years old, and/or your furnace is 15-20 years old
- Your utility bills have risen, even though your HVAC usage has remained the same
- Your air conditioning unit or heat pump have SEER ratings of 10 or less, and/or your furnace has an AFUE rating of 80% or less
- Your air conditioning unit has started blowing very little air or leaking water
If you’ve noticed any of the signs above, then your current HVAC system may need to be replaced. Thankfully, Local Home Pro is here to help. We have partnered with top contractors in the Clayton area, each of whom has been vetted and selected based on the quality of their work and their reliability. This can help ensure that when you hire a Clayton contractor through Local Home Pro, you can relax knowing your HVAC installation will go smoothly.
Why You Should Invest in HVAC Installation for Your Clayton Home
There may be several advantages to installing a new HVAC system in your Clayton home. From better regulating the temperature of your home to helping boost its property value, check out a few benefits that Clayton homeowners may derive from a brand new HVAC system:
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems (those with higher SEER or AFUE ratings) tend to consume less electricity, which can help reduce your home’s carbon footprint and reduce the cost of your monthly energy bills.
- A new HVAC system may also help boost the property value of your home.
- While some older systems may squeal, shake, rattle, and make other noises, new HVAC systems can often operate more quietly.
- Installing a new HVAC system can help make your home more comfortable to spend time in, as new systems tend to offer more consistent airflow levels, even heating and cooling, and better humidity control.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems may also help make you eligible for different rebates and incentives offered by your state government or utility provider.
Key Considerations When Installing A New HVAC System in Your Clayton Home
Before installing a new HVAC system in your Clayton home, you may need to decide on which types of HVAC to install. To make this decision, there are a few HVAC buying factors that you may want to consider. To help decide which system suits you and your property, we recommend giving some thought to the following five considerations:
- The climate of the region you live in: The weather patterns in the place you live can help you decide which type of HVAC system is right for your home. For example, houses in places like Clayton that experience both hot and cold weather might require both a furnace and an air conditioning unit.
- The energy efficiency of the HVAC system: If you’re looking to go green and reduce your carbon footprint, then keep an eye out for energy-efficient air conditioners and heat pumps with a SEER rating of 15 or over and furnaces with an AFUE rating of over 90%.
- The size of your home: You may want to consider choosing an HVAC system that is designed for the specific size of your home. This is because systems designed for smaller spaces might cause functionality problems in larger homes and vice versa.
- The installation of the system: While some homeowners may want to install their new HVAC system themselves, doing so could lead to potential problems since HVAC installation can be a complex process. An alternative option is to consider hiring a professional contractor to help install your new HVAC. A local contractor will know how to properly install the new system and can help ensure that it’s working properly.
- The ducts in your home: Even if you don’t have air ducts in your Clayton home, it’s still possible to install a ductless HVAC system and enjoy the benefits that a new system has to offer.
Book Your Clayton HVAC Installation Today!
As you can see, installing a new HVAC system in your Clayton home can be beneficial. To get started, you can schedule your free, in-home consultation with us at Local Home Pro.
During the no-obligation consultation, our local contractor can help answer any questions you may have, offer their professional opinions as to the best type of HVAC system for your home, and provide you with a project quote. If you decide to move forward, all you have to do is finalize the details and book your HVAC installation for a time that suits your schedule.
Get started and book your FREE consultation today!