- All services
- Clearwater, FL
HVAC Installation in Clearwater
Learn more about HVAC installation in Clearwater, FL with Local Home Pro
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
HVAC Installation in Clearwater
Located in the Tampa Bay area of Florida, Clearwater is known for its sunny weather and gulf coast beaches, like Clearwater Beach. Whether you’re exploring Caladesi Island by kayak or enjoying a day of family fun at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, there is so much to love about this tropical Florida city.
In terms of climate, locals can expect hot, muggy weather for a large part of the year. The hottest months are typically June through September (with average temperatures reaching as high as 90°F in August), while the coldest months are usually January and February. Though the weather remains warm throughout much of the year, during the winter, temperatures can drop as low as 55°F.
Given the heat that Clearwater experiences during the summer, as well as the short bursts of cold weather during winter, local homeowners may wish to equip their homes with quality heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. HVAC systems can help heat and cool your home, maintaining your home’s temperature and regulating its humidity. As such, it can be important to make sure that the HVAC system of your Clearwater home is fully functional year-round.
If you aren’t sure whether your current HVAC is functioning optimally, consider if you’ve noticed any of the telltale signs below:
- Your air conditioner or heat pump is over 10 years old, and/or your furnace is 15-20 years old
- Your utility bills have gone up recently, yet you haven’t increased the usage of your HVAC system
- The temperatures throughout your home are uneven
- Your HVAC system sounds like it is constantly running
- Your system has started making loud or strange noises
- Your air conditioning unit or heat pump have SEER ratings of 10 or less, or your furnace has an 80% AFUE rating or less
- Your air conditioning unit has started blowing very little air or leaking water
If any of the signs mentioned above sound familiar, then it’s possible your HVAC systems may need replacing. That’s where Local Home Pro comes in. We can help make your HVAC installation an easy process by creating a stress-free home renovation experience. We have already partnered with reliable contractors in the Clearwater area, so when you hire a professional contractor through Local Home Pro, you can rest easy knowing your HVAC installation project is in good hands.
Why You Should Invest in HVAC Installation for Your Clearwater Home
Replacing an old HVAC system with a new one might be a great decision for your home. From helping you save money on your monthly energy bills to helping boost the property value of your home, a new HVAC system can offers many benefits to your Clearwater home, such as:
- Unlike some older systems that shake, rattle, and make all kinds of loud noises, some new HVAC systems are designed to operate more quietly.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems with a higher SEER rating use less electricity than old systems with a lower SEER rating, which can help reduce the carbon footprint and environmental impact of your home.
- Installing an energy-efficient HVAC system may also help reduce your monthly utility bills, and may help make you eligible for certain rebates and incentives offered by your utility provider, your state government, or your federal government
- A new HVAC system may also help increase the property value of your home.
- Installing a new HVAC system can make your home more comfortable to be in, as new systems tend to produce more even heating and cooling, consistent airflow levels, and better humidity control.
Key Considerations When Installing A New HVAC System in Your Clearwater Home
Given the important role that an HVAC system plays in one’s home, Clearwater homeowners may wish to consider several factors before deciding on which system is right for their home such as Clearwater’s climate, the size of your home, or the energy efficiency rating of the system. Keep reading to discover a few other factors you may wish to take into account when investing in a new HVAC system for your home:
- The size of your home: It’s often advised to choose an HVAC system that is designed for the specific size of your home. This is because systems designed for larger spaces may cause functionality issues when installed in smaller homes and vice versa.
- The energy efficiency of the HVAC system: Clearwater homeowners may derive several benefits from an energy-efficient HVAC system. If going green is important to you, then you might want to look for air conditioners and heat pumps with a SEER rating of 15 or over, and furnaces with an AFUE rating of over 90%.
- The ducts in your home: If you don’t have air ducts to support a furnace or air conditioning unit in your home, then you still have the option of installing a ductless system to help heat and cool your space.
- The installation of the system: We understand that some homeowners might want to try installing their new HVAC systems on their own. However, the installation of such units can be complicated, and doing so incorrectly may negatively affect its functionality. Therefore, it might be best to hire a professional contractor as they know how to install new HVAC systems correctly and can help get them up and running.
- The climate of the region you live in: You may wish to consider the weather patterns of the city you live in when selecting HVAC systems. For example, if you live in a warmer climate like Clearwater’s, then you may want to consider installing a furnace and an air conditioning unit rather than a heat pump.
Book Your Clearwater HVAC Installation Now!
Are you ready to install a new HVAC system in your Clearwater home? Get started by scheduling your no-obligation, in-home consultation with our contractors. Should you decide to move forward with your HVAC installation, all you have to do is finalize the details of your project and book the installation for a time that suits your schedule. It’s that simple!
Book your free consultation today and prepare to enjoy your new HVAC system.