HVAC Installation in Fayetteville
Learn more about HVAC installation in Fayetteville, NC with Local Home Pro
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
HVAC Installation in Fayetteville
Fayetteville, North Carolina, is a great place to call home. This quaint city has so much going for it. For example, it’s home to Fayetteville State University, Cape Fear Botanical Garden, and the U.S. Army Airborne and Special Operations Museum.
In addition, the city tends to experience long, hot summers. More specifically, average temperatures in Fayetteville can reach as high as 91°F in the summer months (with July being the hottest month). Though the winters are short, they can be cold, with temperatures dropping as low as 35°F (the city may even receive snow between December and February).
To handle the temperature fluctuations in Fayetteville, local homeowners may wish to equip their homes with fully functional heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. HVAC systems are responsible for heating and cooling your home, which can be especially important in places like Fayetteville that experience a mix of hot and cold weather.
To find out if your current HVAC system is functioning as it should be, consider whether you’ve noticed any of the telltale signs below:
- Your air conditioner or heat pump is over 10 years old, and/or your furnace is 15-20 years old
- Your air conditioning unit or heat pump have SEER ratings of 10 or less, or your furnace has an 80% AFUE rating or less
- Your utility bills have gone up recently and without increased use of your HVAC system
- The temperatures throughout your home are uneven
- Your HVAC system is constantly running
- Your system has started making loud or strange noises
- Your air conditioning unit blows very little air and/or leaks water
If you’ve noticed any of the signs above, then your HVAC system may need replacing. Luckily, Local Home Pro can help make home upgrades in Fayetteville easier.
By hiring a contractor through Local Home Pro, we can help create a stress-free HVAC installation experience. All Local Home Pro contractors have been vetted to ensure their quality and reliability. This way, when you hire a Fayetteville HVAC expert through us, you can rest easy knowing your home is in good hands.
Why You Should Invest in HVAC Installation for Your Fayetteville Home
Replacing an old HVAC system with a new one can be a great decision since a new, fully-functional system can provide many benefits to your home. Beyond regulating your home’s temperature, Fayetteville homeowners may find that investing in a new HVAC system can offer several other advantages, such as:
- Installing a new HVAC system may help increase the property value of your home.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems may help reduce your monthly utility bills.
- Choosing an energy-efficient HVAC system may also help make you eligible for certain state, federal, or utility company-sponsored rebates and incentives.
- Installing a new HVAC system can also help make your home more comfortable to be in, as a new system often produces more even heating and cooling, consistent airflow levels, and better humidity control.
- While some older systems may shake, rattle, grind, squeal, and make all kinds of noises, new HVAC systems can be designed to operate more quietly.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems with a higher SEER rating use less electricity than those with a lower SEER rating, which can also help reduce your home’s carbon footprint.
Key Considerations When Installing A New HVAC System in Your Fayetteville Home
Once you’ve made the decision to install a new HVAC system in your Fayetteville home, you may want to consider which system is suitable for you. There are all kinds of HVAC units on the market today with various sizes and energy efficiency ratings. Thus, when shopping for HVAC systems, we recommend considering the following factors to help make your selection easier:
- The size of your home: It’s often best to choose an HVAC system that is designed for the specific size of your home. This is because systems designed for larger spaces may cause problems when set up in a smaller home, like heating the house too quickly or shutting off prematurely.
- The climate of the region you live in: The climate of Fayetteville may help you decide which type of HVAC system is right for you. When choosing between a heat pump, furnace, and air conditioner, consider whether heating, cooling, or both capabilities are the priority for your home.
- The energy efficiency of the HVAC system: If you’re interested in lowering the cost of your energy bills, or reducing your carbon footprint, then you might want to look for energy-efficient air conditioners and heat pumps with a SEER rating of 15 or over, and furnaces with an AFUE rating of over 90%.
- The ducts in your home: If you don’t have air ducts to support a furnace or air conditioning unit in your home, then you can consider installing a ductless system.
- The installation of the system: While we understand that some homeowners might want to try installing their new HVAC system on their own, the installation of such units can be complicated and risky. Incorrectly installing an HVAC system may even reduce efficiency or functionality. Thus, it might be best to hire a licensed contractor who knows how to install your new system correctly.
Book Your Fayetteville HVAC Installation Now!
As you can see, HVAC systems play an important role in your Fayetteville home, and they can also offer many benefits to you and your family. So, if you’re ready to install a new HVAC system, get started today!
Booking your HVAC installation couldn’t be simpler thanks to Local Home Pro. Get started by scheduling your free, in-home consultation with us. If you decide to move forward, you can finalize the details of your project and book the installation for a time that suits your schedule. It’s that easy!