HVAC Installation in Largo
Learn more about HVAC installation in Largo, FL with Local Home Pro
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
HVAC Installation in Largo
Nicknamed the “Citrus City,” Largo is an exciting city located in Pinellas County, Florida. There is plenty to do and see for people of all ages living in Largo. The city is home to the Florida Botanical Gardens, Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail, and McGough Nature Park. Further, even though the city is located inland, residents don’t have to drive far to reach the coast. In fact, Indian Rocks Beach is less than 15 minutes by car.
In terms of weather, Largo boasts a humid subtropical climate, which translates to long, muggy summers and short, cool winters. The hottest months are June through September, with temperatures reaching as high as 90°F in August. The winter months bring with them cold, windy weather, however, average temperatures typically don’t drop below 55°F.
To prepare your home for the seasonal changes in Largo, homeowners may wish to ensure that their heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are in tip-top shape. HVAC systems are responsible for heating and cooling your home, as well as controlling its humidity levels. Given the hot, humid summers that Largo is known for, it can be important to make sure that your HVAC systems are functioning properly.
If you aren’t sure whether your current HVAC system may need to be replaced, consider watching for the following signs:
- Your air conditioning unit has started blowing very little air or leaking water
- Your air conditioner or heat pump is over 10 years old, and/or your furnace is 15-20 years old
- Your air conditioning unit or heat pump have SEER ratings of 10 or less, and/or your furnace has an AFUE rating of 80% or less
- Your utility bills have spiked, yet your usage of your HVAC system has remained the same
- The temperatures throughout your home are uneven
- It seems like your HVAC system is constantly running
- Your system has started making loud noises, such as grinding, squealing, or rattling noises
If any of the signs above sound familiar, then it could mean that your existing HVAC system needs to be replaced. That’s where Local Home Pro comes in. At Local Home Pro, we have partnered with top contractors in the Largo area, many of whom are experts in HVAC installation. These contractors have been vetted and selected based on the quality of their work and their reliability. This ensures that when you hire a Largo contractor through us, you can rest easy knowing your HVAC installation will go smoothly.
Why You Should Invest in HVAC Installation for Your Largo Home
If you’re considering replacing your old HVAC system with a new one, then you might be interested in learning about the benefits that new HVAC systems may offer. From boosting the property value of your home to reducing your monthly energy bills, keep reading below to discover some advantages of investing in HVAC installation for your Largo home:
- Installing a new HVAC system can help make your home more comfortable to live in, as new systems often have more consistent airflow levels, even heating and cooling, and better humidity control.
- New HVAC systems tend to operate more quietly compared to some older systems that may squeal, shake, rattle, and make other kinds of noises.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems with higher SEER or AFUE ratings use less electricity than those with lower ratings, which can help reduce your home’s environmental impact.
- A new HVAC system may also help increase the property value of your home.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems may help reduce the cost of your monthly utility bills.
- If you choose to install an energy-efficient HVAC system, you may be eligible for various rebates and incentives offered by your state government, the federal government, or even your local utility provider.
Key Factors to Consider When Installing A New HVAC System in Your Largo Home
Before investing in a new HVAC system for your Largo home, there are several factors you might want to consider to help you choose a suitable HVAC system. Below, we’ve compiled a list of key considerations that you may want to take into account when installing a brand new HVAC system:
- The installation of the system: Installing a new HVAC system can be a complex process. Therefore, some Largo homeowners may wish to hire a professional contractor to help with the installation, rather than install it themselves.
- The ducts in your home: If you don’t have air ducts in your Largo home to support a furnace or air conditioner, then you may wish to consider installing a ductless system.
- The climate of the region you live in: The climate of the city you live in can help you decide which type of HVAC system (heat pump, air conditioner, or furnace) is right for your home.
- The energy efficiency of the HVAC system: As previously discussed, installing energy-efficient HVAC systems can be beneficial. Thus, if you’re looking to minimize your environmental impact, then you may want to shop for air conditioners and heat pumps with a SEER rating of 15 or over and furnaces with an AFUE rating of over 90%.
- The size of your home: Some HVAC systems are designed with specific sizes of homes in mind. Thus, you may want to consider the size of your home first, whether it’s small or large, and then choose an HVAC system that is designed specifically for that size.
What Are You Waiting For? Book Your Largo HVAC Installation Today!
Ready to take the plunge and invest in a new HVAC system for your Largo home? You’ve come to the right place.
Get started now by booking your no-obligation, FREE consultation with us. During the consultation, a local contractor can help answer any questions you may have, offer their opinion as to the best HVAC system for your home, and provide you with a project estimate. Should you decide to proceed with your HVAC installation, all you have to do is finalize the details and book the installation for a time that suits your schedule. It’s that simple!