HVAC Installation in Mobile
Learn more about HVAC installation in Mobile, AL with Local Home Pro
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
HVAC Installation in Mobile
Nestled on Alabama’s Gulf Coast lies the quaint city of Mobile. There is so much to love about this Southern American city. Between the French architecture, fresh seafood, and unique museums, it’s understandable why you would decide to move here.
Plus, Mobile has a humid subtropical climate, which means local homeowners get to enjoy long, hot summers and short winters. If you love sun and humidity, Mobile might just be the place for you. Throughout the summer months, temperatures regularly reach the high 80s, but during the winter, can dip down as low as 42 °F (that said, snow is rare - Mobile receives an average of 0 inches of snow annually).
Given the city’s hot summers and short but cold winters, Mobile homeowners may wish to ensure that their HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems are in tip-top shape. Whether you’re looking to keep cool during the muggy summer months or warm up on a cold January morning, your HVAC system plays an important role in regulating the temperature of your home.
To identify whether your existing HVAC system needs to be replaced, consider if you’ve noticed any of the telltale signs below:
- Your HVAC system is constantly running
- Your energy bills have risen without explanation
- Your HVAC system is making loud or strange noises (e.g. gurgling or rattling)
- The temperatures throughout your home are uneven
- Your air conditioning unit or heat pump have SEER ratings of 10 or less, or your furnace has an AFUE rating of 80% or less
- Your air conditioner blows very little air and/or leaks water
- Your air conditioner or heat pump is over 10 years old, and/or your furnace is 15-20 years old
If after reading the list above, you believe your HVAC system may be in need of replacing, Local Home Pro can help. We have vetted contractors in Mobile who can assess your current HVAC system, provide their professional opinion, and install a new HVAC unit should you decide to do so. With Local Home Pro, you can rest easy knowing you’re working with a trusted and reliable contractor.
Reasons to Invest in HVAC Installation for Your Mobile, AL Home
Choosing HVAC installation for your Mobile home may be a smart decision to make as a homeowner. This is because new HVAC systems may provide several advantages to Mobile residents. Beyond regulating the temperature of your home year-round, installing a new HVAC system can potentially reduce the cost of your monthly energy bills and maybe even boost the property value of your home. Keep reading to learn more about why investing in an HVAC system may be worthwhile to Mobile homeowners:
- Energy-efficient HVAC units use less electricity and therefore can help reduce your home’s carbon footprint.
- A new HVAC system can make your home more enjoyable to be in, as new units tend to offer more consistent airflow levels, even heating and cooling, and better humidity control.
- Old HVAC systems can make a lot of noise, but new units are designed to be felt rather than heard.
- Energy-efficient HVAC units can reduce the cost of your monthly utility bills and may even make you eligible for certain rebates and incentives offered by the federal government, your state government, or your local utility company.
- Installing a new HVAC system can increase the property value of your home.
Key Considerations When Installing A New HVAC System in Your Mobile, AL Home
Once you’ve decided to invest in a new HVAC system for your Mobile, AL home, the next step is deciding on which specific HVAC unit(s) to purchase. When deciding between all the HVAC units on the market today, you may wish to consider the factors below. From the climate of the region you live in to the size of your home and the energy efficiency rating you’re looking for, keep reading to discover a few key considerations you may wish to make when installing a new HVAC system in your home:
- The energy efficiency of the HVAC unit: If you want to reduce your impact on the environment, choosing an energy-efficient HVAC unit may be one way to do so. Energy-efficient units require less electricity to operate, which can lower your energy consumption and also your monthly utility bills. If choosing an energy-efficient HVAC system matters to you, look for air conditioners and heat pumps with SEER ratings of 15 or over and furnaces with AFUE ratings of over 90%.
- The installation of the system: Another factor to consider is who will install the new HVAC system you buy. To save yourself time, energy, and possibly even money, Mobile homeowners may wish to hire a professional contractor to install their new HVAC system. A professional contractor will know how to correctly install your new system, ensuring it’s up and running in no time.
- The size of your home: We suggest looking for an HVAC unit to suit the specific size of your home. If your home is on the smaller side, find a system designed for smaller homes. Choosing a unit not intended for the size of home you have can cause problems.
- The climate of the region you live in: To help you choose the best HVAC system for your home, you may wish to consider the weather and average daily temperatures in Mobile. Taking this into consideration, you can decide whether you require an HVAC system that heats your home, cools it down, or both.
- The ducts in your home: Some Mobile homeowners may be under the misconception that if they don’t have air ducts in their home, then it’s impossible to install an HVAC system, but this couldn't be further from the truth. In reality, there are several types of ductless HVAC systems on the market that can cool and heat your home, even if it doesn’t have ducts.
What Are You Waiting For? Schedule Your Mobile HVAC Installation Today!
Are you ready to invest in HVAC for your Mobile, AL home? You’ve come to the right place. Get started today by scheduling your FREE, in-home consultation, and booking your installation for a time that suits your schedule. That’s all there is to it!