- All services
- Orlando, FL
HVAC Installation in Orlando
Learn more about HVAC installation in Orlando, FL with Local Home Pro
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
HVAC Installation in Orlando
If you live in Orlando, then you can count yourself as one of the lucky ones because this Florida city has so much going for it. From being next door to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios to the many museums and the gorgeous weather, Orlando is a wonderful place to call home.
Speaking of the weather, Orlando boasts a humid subtropical climate characterized by long, hot summers and short, partly cloudy winters. The city experiences an average of 233 sunny days each year, with temperatures reaching as high as 91°F in the summer and 52°F in the winter.
Given the hot, humid summers and cooler winter temperatures, Orlando homeowners may wish to prepare their homes by making sure that their heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are up to date. HVAC systems are responsible for heating and cooling your home, as well as decreasing its humidity levels. Thus, to make sure your home remains comfortable year-rounds, a fully functional HVAC system can be important.
To find out if your existing HVAC system needs to be replaced or not, consider whether you’ve noticed any of the following signs:
- Your air conditioner or heat pump is over 10 years old, and/or your furnace is 15-20 years old
- Your air conditioning unit or heat pump have SEER ratings of 10 or less, and/or your furnace has an AFUE rating of 80% or less
- Your utility bills have gone up, yet your usage of your HVAC system has remained the same
- The temperatures throughout your home are uneven
- It seems like your HVAC system is running constantly
- Your system has started making loud noises, such as grinding, squealing, or rattling noises
- Your air conditioning unit has started blowing very little air or leaking water
If any of the signs above sound familiar, then your current HVAC system might need to be replaced. Thankfully, Local Home Pro can help. We have vetted local contractors in the Orlando area and only partnered with those who meet our high standards of quality and reliability. This way, when you hire a professional HVAC installer through us, you can sit back and relax knowing your home renovation project will go smoothly.
Why You Should Invest in HVAC Installation for Your Orlando Home
Investing in a new HVAC system for your home can be a great decision. Beyond the important role they play in one’s home, new HVAC systems may offer several benefits to homeowners, ranging from helping reduce your monthly energy bills to helping you minimize your carbon footprint. Check out below for a few advantages that Orlando residents may gain from new HVAC systems:
- Installing an energy-efficient HVAC system may help make you eligible for various rebates and incentives offered by your local utility provider, your state, or even the federal government.
- New HVAC systems are often quieter when they’re operating, in contrast to some older systems that may squeal, shake, rattle, and make other disruptive noises.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems with higher SEER or AFUE ratings tend to use less electricity which can help reduce your energy consumption and your carbon footprint.
- A new HVAC system can also help make your home more comfortable to spend time in, as new systems tend to offer more consistent airflow levels, even heating and cooling, and better humidity control.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems may help reduce the cost of your monthly utility bills.
- Installing a new HVAC system may also help boost the property value of your home.
Key Considerations When Installing A New HVAC System in Your Orlando Home
When shopping for new HVAC systems, you may want to consider several factors, such as Orlando’s climate and the energy efficiency rating of the system, to select the most suitable systems. Keep reading below for a list of key considerations to take into account when buying a new HVAC system in your home:
- The installation of the system: HVAC installation can be a complex process. Thus, if you don’t have prior experience in installing HVAC, you may want to leave it to a professional contractor who can help install your new system and ensure it’s working correctly.
- The ducts in your home: Even if you don’t have air ducts in your Orlando home, you can still be able to enjoy the benefits of an HVAC system by investing in a ductless system.
- The climate of the region you live in: The climate of the city you live in can be an important factor when choosing your HVAC system. If you live in a city like Orlando that is prone to hot weather all year, you might require an air conditioning unit.
- The energy efficiency of the HVAC system: As mentioned above, there can be various benefits from choosing an energy-efficient HVAC system. Thus, if minimizing your energy usage matters to you, then you may want to look for air conditioners and heat pumps with a SEER rating of 15 or over and furnaces with an AFUE rating of over 90%.
- The size of your home: Some HVAC systems are designed with specific sizes of homes in mind. Thus, it’s often best to consider the size of your home first and then try to find an HVAC unit that was made specifically for a similar-sized space.
What Are You Waiting For? Book Your Orlando HVAC Installation Now!
As you can see, there are plenty of benefits that you can derive from installing a new HVAC system. If you’ve decided to install a new HVAC system in your Orlando home, Local Home Pro can help!
Get started with us today by booking your FREE, in-home consultation. During your consultation, an Orlando contractor will help answer your questions and provide a project quote. Should you decide to move forward, all that’s left to do is finalize the details and book your HVAC installation for a time that suits your schedule. It’s that easy!