HVAC Installation in Roanoke
Learn more about HVAC installation in Roanoke, VA with Local Home Pro
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
HVAC Installation in Roanoke
Roanoke, nicknamed “Magic City”, is a wonderful place to call home. Nestled in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains, this Virginia city is home to the famous Mill Mountain Star, also known as the Roanoke Star, as well as many other beautiful landscapes and exciting destinations.
In terms of the climate, if you live in Roanoke, then you might know that the city experiences four full seasons. In fact, the city usually experiences hot, humid summers and cold winters with an average of 15 inches of snowfall each year.
To help prepare your home for the seasonal weather changes in Roanoke, homeowners may wish to ensure that their heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are in tip-top shape. The main role of HVAC systems is heating and cooling your home. Thus, to make sure your home remains comfortable year-round, a fully functional HVAC system can be important.
If you aren’t sure if your current HVAC system is working properly, consider keeping an eye out for the following signs:
- Your utility bills have spiked, yet your usage hasn’t changed
- Your air conditioner or heat pump is over 10 years old, and/or your furnace is 15-20 years old
- Your air conditioning unit or heat pump have SEER ratings of 10 or less, and/or your furnace has an AFUE rating of 80% or less
- The temperatures throughout your home are uneven
- It feels like your HVAC system is constantly running
- Your system has started making loud noises, such as a grinding, squealing, or rattling noise
- Your air conditioning unit has started blowing very little air or leaking water
If the telltale signs above sound familiar, it might mean that your existing HVAC system needs to be replaced. Luckily, Local Home Pro is here to help.
We have partnered with top contractors in Roanoke, each of whom was selected based on their reliability and the quality of their work. This way, when you hire a Roanoke HVAC installer through Local Home Pro, you can rest easy knowing your HVAC installation will go smoothly.
Why You Should Invest in HVAC Installation for Your Roanoke Home
Beyond helping regulate the temperature of your home and making it more pleasurable to spend time in, investing in a new HVAC system may offer several other benefits to Roanoke homeowners. From helping reduce your carbon footprint to operating more quietly, the following are a few advantages of installing a new HVAC system:
- A new HVAC system can help make your home more comfortable to spend time in, as new systems tend to offer more consistent airflow levels, even heating and cooling, and better humidity control.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems may help reduce the cost of your monthly energy bills.
- Installing an energy-efficient HVAC system may also help make you eligible for certain rebates and incentives offered by your local utility provider, your state, or even the federal government.
- While old HVAC systems may squeal, shake, rattle, and make other loud noises, new HVAC systems tend to operate more quietly.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems with higher SEER or AFUE ratings use less electricity than those with lower ratings, which may help minimize your energy consumption and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Installing a new HVAC system may also help increase the property value of your home.
Key Considerations When Installing A New HVAC System in Your Roanoke Home
Investing in a new HVAC system for your Roanoke home might not be an easy decision. In fact, there are several factors you may wish to consider when trying to find an HVAC system that’s right for you. For example, Roanoke homeowners may wish to take into account the climate of the area they live in, as well as the installation of the system. For a full list of key considerations relating to buying a new HVAC system, keep reading below:
- The ducts in your home: If you don’t have ducts in your Roanoke home, then you may want to look for ductless HVAC systems that don’t require air ducts to operate.
- The climate of the region you live in: Assessing the climate of the city you live in may help you select a suitable HVAC system. For example, Roanoke homeowners may need to get both a furnace and an air conditioning unit due to the city’s mix of hot and cold weather.
- The energy efficiency of the HVAC system: Roanoke homeowners may derive many benefits from choosing an energy-efficient HVAC system. If you’re interested in reducing your environmental impact, then it’s often best to look for air conditioners and heat pumps with a SEER rating of 15 or over and furnaces with an AFUE rating of over 90%.
- The installation of the system: Installing a new HVAC system can be a complex task. For more ease and convenience, Roanoke homeowners may wish to hire local contractors who can ensure the new system is installed correctly and is fully functional.
- The size of your home: Some HVAC systems are designed for specific sizes of homes. Therefore, Roanoke homeowners may want to assess the size of their homes before shopping and choose an HVAC unit best suited to that size.
Book Your Roanoke HVAC Installation Now!
Ready to install a new HVAC system in your Roanoke home? If that’s the case, then Local Home Pro can help.
Get started today by scheduling your FREE, in-home consultation. During your consultation, a Roanoke contractor will help answer your questions and provide a project quote. Should you decide to move forward, all you have to do is finalize the details and book your HVAC installation for a time that suits your schedule. It couldn’t be simpler!