HVAC Installation in West Palm Beach
Learn more about HVAC installation in West Palm Beach, FL with Local Home Pro
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Why Local Home Pro?
All of our Local Home Pros are vetted to ensure you’re satisfied with your home project.
Instead of spending hours in a showroom, let a Local Home Pro come to you for a FREE in-home consultation.
By being part of the community, our Local Home Pros understand your local climate conditions and can tailor your project to your area.
Getting started is easy.
Get a FREE estimate: Schedule a free in-home consultation to receive a tailored estimate for your project.
Finalize your project details: Select the materials and products that suit your needs.
Schedule your installation: Find a convenient time in your schedule to complete your home installation.
HVAC Installation in West Palm Beach
If you’re a resident of West Palm Beach, Florida, then you can count yourself as one of the lucky ones. Not only is this South Florida city an entertainment and cultural hub, but it’s also home to stunning white-sand beaches, vibrant neighborhoods, and palm-lined streets.
Even better, West Palm Beach experiences warm weather nearly year-round. Its tropical climate translates to average temperatures in the 70s and 80s through most of the year and an average of 238 sunny days annually. During the hottest time of year, June to September, it can be quite humid. During these months, West Palm Beach homeowners may want to make sure that their HVAC system is functioning as it should be.
If you’re wondering whether your current HVAC system is in tip-top shape, consider whether you’ve noticed any of the following signs of trouble:
- Your HVAC system seems to be running constantly
- Your air conditioner blows very little air and/or leaks water
- Your energy bills have risen without explanation
- Your HVAC system is making loud or strange noises
- Your air conditioner or heat pump is over 10 years old, and/or your furnace is 15-20 years old
- The temperatures throughout your home are uneven
- Your air conditioning unit or heat pump have SEER ratings of 10 or less, or your furnace has an AFUE rating of 80% or less
Your existing HVAC system might require repair or replacement if you’ve experienced any of the signs or symptoms above. Thankfully, hiring a professional to assess your HVAC system and replace it if necessary is easy thanks to Local Home Pro. We have already partnered with top contractors in West Palm Beach, all of whom have been vetted to ensure the quality of their work and their reliability. So if you book a professional contractor through Local Home Pro, you can sit back and relax knowing your HVAC installation will go smoothly.
Why You May Wish to Invest in HVAC Installation for Your West Palm Beach Home
Now that you’re aware of how important HVAC systems are in a home, you may be wondering what other advantages they offer. Beyond regulating the temperature of your home and making it more pleasant to spend time in, there are all kinds of benefits West Palm Beach homeowners may derive from investing in a new HVAC system for their homes. Check out a few key benefits below:
- Installing a new HVAC system may make your home more comfortable to spend time in, as new units generally provide better airflow levels, even heating and cooling, and humidity control.
- While your old HVAC system may be noisy or shaky, new units are built to operate quietly.
- Installing a new HVAC system may increase the property value of your home.
- If you choose to install an energy-efficient HVAC system, you may be eligible for various rebates and incentives offered by your state government, the federal government, or even your local utility provider.
- Energy-efficient HVAC units consume less electricity, thereby reducing your home’s environmental impact.
- Energy-efficient HVAC systems that consume less electricity may also help reduce your monthly utility bills.
Key Considerations When Installing A New HVAC System in Your West Palm Beach Home
Once you’ve decided to take the plunge and install a new HVAC system in your home, the question then becomes which type of HVAC unit(s) to purchase. There are a number of factors West Palm Beach homeowners may want to consider before settling on a specific model. For example, you’ll have to choose which type(s) of HVAC systems to invest in (furnace, heat pump, air conditioner, ductless system, etc…), as well as consider which size and energy efficiency rating is right for you. Overall, before buying a new HVAC system for your home, you may want to take the following factors into consideration:
- The energy efficiency of the HVAC unit: If minimizing your energy usage (and possibly reducing your energy bills) matters to you, then you may want to look for air conditioners and heat pumps with SEER ratings of 15 or over and furnaces with AFUE ratings of over 90%.
- The size of your home: For those that don’t know, HVAC units are designed to function in specific sized spaces. Consider the size of your home and try to find an HVAC unit that was made to heat or cool a similar-sized space.
- The climate of the region you live in: When choosing an HVAC system for your home, you may wish to consider the weather and average daily temperatures in your city. In the case of West Palm Beach, it tends to be quite warm year-round, and so you may decide that you only require an air conditioner rather than both an air conditioner and a furnace.
- The ducts in your home: Even if your West Palm Beach home doesn’t have air ducts, you can still enjoy the benefits of an HVAC system by investing in a ductless system.
- The installation of the system: Your new HVAC system will need to be installed in your home. Rather than spending what precious free time you have doing home maintenance, you may wish to hire a professional contractor who can ensure the new system is installed correctly and is fully functional.
Schedule Your West Palm Beach HVAC Installation Today!
Ready to install a new HVAC system in your West Palm Beach home? Get started today by scheduling your free, in-home consultation, and booking your installation for a time that suits your schedule. It’s that easy!